Experienced Java Engineer - Amsterdam, Noord-Holland2019-05-09 09:37:52
You will work in an agile scrum team consisting of 8 people. The team works in a two-week sprint. You actively participate in the Scrum activities such as refining sessions, sprint schedules, retrospectives and sprint reviews.
In addition to the engineering work, we also expect from you the willingness to take on other tasks in the team, such as analysis, testing, operational work, risk documentation, picking up incidents and the like.
You will be working in squad Cover Up. This squad is part of tribe Business Lending at our customer. With Business Lending we service small and medium companies with appropriate financing.
- Minimal five years of Java experience
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of security
- Experience in designing and building Restful APIs
- Knowledge of Oracle databases and SQL
- Experience with test driven development
- Experience with working in a scrum team
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Fluid in the English language
- Positive attitude
- Able to work independently, but not afraid to ask for help
Experience with Domain Driven Design, CQRS, Event Sourcing and NOSQL databases
Datum intake zsm
Start datum 20-05-2019
Eind datum 31-12-2019
Uren 32-36 uur
In verband met scrumteams is werken op locatie noodzakelijk