Infrastructure Change & Service Manager - Nijmegen, Gelderland2019-05-22 05:20:01
- Manage the Datacenter and Connectivity Service providers
- Review and approve change implementation plans and risk assessments
- Lead the local Infrastructure Change Advisory Board (CAB) and represent the firm's interest in the global CAB
- Manage the local datacenters and the site network
- Support and drive Root Cause Analysis.
- Review and approve root cause analysis reports for priority incidents and track and trace consequential improvement actions
Education, knowledge, experience and skills
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- 10 or more years’ experience, preferably in a mix of a manufacturing and an IT environment in 24/7 environment
- Tech-savvy, being able to understand in dept technical complexity
- Proven knowledge and experience in ITIL, specifically change and problem management and ICT infrastructure management
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to work hands-on in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage complexity, have a high decision quality, be action oriented, optimize work processes
- Problem management skills
- Persuasive and convincing based on facts
- local candidate
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent Dutch and English, both written and verbal
Manufacturing IT implements, develops and maintains IT solutions to run their operations effectively and efficiently and to continuously improve their performance. There is a large variety of IT systems, that is well integrated. Applications vary in the stage of life cycle management. The site has an important level of automation and equipment integration. Responsible for a high available (24/7) and disaster tolerant IT Infrastructure, within the framework of global IT standards and services.