Java developer (#13840 - København, Denmark)2019-05-15 15:00:15
Key tasks include:
- Perform basic development tasks in IDIT
- Develop Functional Components
- Developing over IDIT framework
- Develop Java-based integrations
- Ensuring development is done in line with the customer integration and technology strategy
- Knowledge of the customer systems and integration architecture – an advantage
- Experience in financial systems implementations – an advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience in Java programming - MUST
- Degree in Computer Science
- English – can read / write / speak fluently
- Capable of handling complex technical programming and design
- Technical background with good learning skills.
- Enterprise IT experience and other programming languages – advantage
- Hibernate – an advantage
- Advanced SQL
- XML/XSD, JSON - an advantage
- REST services, Web services and WSDL - an advantage
The consultant who will be part of such a team will in August participate in a 3 week course, where they will receive training and certification in developing in IDIT. The consultant will work a lot towards Poland, and must therefore count on some travel.
Duration: 12 Months +
Work location: København
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance