Building the Academy Developer Center - the main learning platform for all developers within our customer.
The customer is already transforming towards a top-notch IT company with a Top Engineering culture, incorporating FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation.
We are end-to-end agile, work in multidisciplinary teams and use cutting-edge technology. This enables us to offer our customers the best possible service and responds to rapidly changing customer demands.
Who is JeSsE?
- JeSsE is our ideal colleague.
- He/She has to be committed, and willing to fulfill a lot of different roles outside of traditional development, all while making sure the product is optimized for the largest possible audience.
- JeSsE is meticulous, detail oriented and must possess creative and adaptive thinking skills, writes beautiful code and always stays up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- JeSsE is humble, selfless and always willing to help others in need.
- Last but not least, JeSsE always starts small but thinks big.
- What JeSsE's “stack-pack” should contain?
- Experience with UI components and modular based architecture
- Great knowledge on the HTML/CSS/ECMAScript
- Great knowledge on NodeJS ecosystem
- Familiar with architectural and design pattern
- Aware of Accessibility, Security, Performance
- Good with TDD and testing tools such as Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, Protractor, Karma, etc...
- Familiar with frameworks or libraries such as Web-Components, Polymer, Angular, React, Vue, etc...
- Familiar with continuous delivery, deployment tools
- Familiar with front-end build tools like Rollup, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt etc.
- Familiar with NoSQL databases such as CouchDB, MongoDB
- Familiar with at least other programming languages such as JAVA, Python, GO, PHP
- Familiar with micro-services infrastructure tools such us docker, kubernetes
- Familiar with the Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Excellent social and communication skills
Remote work is not possible in this position
Locatie : Amsterdam
Start datum : asap
Eind datum : Minimaal 6 maanden (met optie op verlenging)
In verband met scrumteams is werken op locatie noodzakelijk