Lead iOS developer / iOS Software Architect - Utrecht, Utrecht2019-05-13 11:18:56
Inzet: 36 uur per week
ZZP: Niet Toegestaan (payroll/loondienst mag wel)
2 dagen gratis inwerkperiode is vereist
Aanleveren CV + een op de aanvraag geschreven motivatie, met de eisen zoals gesteld bij "In order to achieve....." per regel toegelicht!
Imagine… You are working on a banking product being used by seven million customers at Rabobank, one of the largest IT employers in the Netherlands. As a Lead mobile developer, you will be responsible for the architecture, building and maintaining the mobile platform that makes digital banking possible worldwide.
Create an impact
Within the Distribution department you will work together with more than 90 DevOps teams to develop and manage the online channels of Rabobank. Examples of our success are the Rabobank Banking App (Rabobankieren), Rabobank.nl website, Onboarding for online secure clients and digital Identification.
As Lead iOS developer, you contribute to the digital transformation of the bank and will be the driving force behind native development. You will take part in a self-organizing multi-disciplined mobile platform team that builds the basis of our hybrid mobile banking app. Your responsibilities will include balancing being part of the development team with the regular sprint work and combining that with designing the architecture of the app in collaboration with the solution architect. It’s also expected from you that you take part in defining the work items and translate the business requirements to a technical work breakdown. You’ll have a prominent role in optimizing the team’s way of working.
In order to achieve this, we expect that you have at least five years' experience with mobile development:
• Swift, XCode iOS SDK;
• Unit tests, TDD & XCUITesting for mobile applications;
• Experience in defining continuous integration build processes for mobile development;
• Knowledge of common design patterns in mobile development (MVC, MVVM, MVX);
• Demonstrated ability to follow development best practices for high quality software delivery (CI tools: Jenkins, etc.);
• Working knowledge of source control software such as Git;
• Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite (JIRA and Confluence);
With each other
Working together as a team within Distribution is a highly important part within your day to day business. As a member of a multi-cultural scrum team, you work together towards the best results. You are empowered to create the best solution for our customers and take full responsibility of the mobile platform: building, testing and supporting it. You are capable of taking over the basic activities of other DevOps team members when necessary, like performing business analysis, coding, executing tests or support activities.
Within Distribution everyone keeps each other sharp and helps each other where they can. We expect the same from you. This also applies to experimenting in the use of the latest techniques and technologies.
You need to have the courage to challenge and develop yourself even when you and your team make a mistake. The important part is that you (and your team) learn from that and grow.
With your talents
It is important that you will recognize yourself in the following checklist:
• Minimum of a completed technical bachelor degree
• You are versatile and besides being a Senior mobile developer you are also active in setting up automatic tests, build pipelines or solving production issues.
• You are familiar with the rituals of Agile / Scrum
• You embrace changes and self-leadership is in your DNA!
• You’re able to help the development team get to a higher standard
• Sharing your proposed architecture via technical designs and assisting the team in the implementation
• Experience with a lead position is preferred
Are you the person we’re looking for?
Are you our new colleague who will strengthen Rabobank as a Senior mobile developer and thus make the difference for yourself, our customers and society?
If you are, we are happy to receive your application including your motivation.