Duur: 22-11-2020, met optie op verlenging
Uren: 36 uur per week
ZZP: Niet toegestaan
Reistijd Maximaal 1 uur van Amsterdam. Bij voldoende geschikte kandidaat(en) zal de rol eerder sluiten.
|* Candidate must already be resident in the Netherlands and all necessary
documents must be in order.
* Kandidaat moet al woonachtig zijn Nederland en alle nodige papieren dienen in
orde te zijn.
As a Sr Full Slack Engineer will help develop the datadriven products that the Wholesale Banking Advanced Analytics team builds. Within the WBAA team, we use agile, lean and design thinking methodologies to launch new initiatives. You will work in a cross-functional team which takes end-to-end ownership and responsibility and contributes in an Agile way to the full lifecycle of an application, from user research and implementation to running it in production.
Your passion is to work with the latest and greatest technologies that make working with large amounts of data easy, you’re proactive in keeping yourself up to date and trying everything out. You also enjoy laying the architectural foundations for the things you’re working on while aligning the business problem with the right technology. You combine both thinking of the future and a hands-on, right now attitude. You are able to identify on which fronts a team can grow and will help them get
there. You will work in a team with highly skilled people and enjoy a creative atmosphere where trying things out is encouraged.
You already have extensive experience in Scala, OR you are in-depth familiar with other back-end programming languages like Java, Python or Golang and are interested
Within the Wholesale Banking Advanced Analytics team we mainly use the following technologies and frameworks:
Kubernetes / Docker
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering / AI / Computer Science;
- Strong programming skills in Scala, Java,Python or Golang. Familiarity with the Scala ecosystem is a strong plus;
- You have a learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies and programming languages, but also on the interpersonal level. You are proven to be able to ask and give feedback;
- You feel at home in a high-performing team and you make the other team members feel at home as well. You have the independence to speak up when needed;
- Demonstrable experience producing reusable code components and libraries leveraged by multiple projects;
- Good understanding of test automation practices;
- Strong understanding of container-based platforms and tooling including Docker.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and/or OpenShift is a strong plus;
- Strong knowledge of data structures,algorithms and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English (Dutch is not required);
- Passion to work with and contribute to open source technologies.
Nice to have:
- Being a committer to Open Source projects is a strong plus;
- Knowledge of machine learning (preferred experience with real implementations), or at least strong affinity with it;
- Good understanding of streaming technologies like Kafka and Flink;
-Good understanding of databases including RDBMS, non-SQL and timeseries databases;
- Experience in building 0-downtime applications/components;
- Experience with working in an agile/scrum way, but at least you should have a strong willingness to do so;
Reageren kan nog tot Vrijdag 12 juni 12.00 uur
door middel van een CV in word (ENGLISH)
format en een korte motivatie
met vermelding van beschikbaarheid en tarief. Contactpersoon voor deze aanvraag is Semir Razic