Mogelijk voldoen ook onderstaande 6 opdrachten aan uw wensen.
Startdatum: +/- 21-10-2019 Einddatum: 23-03-2020 (met optie op verlenging 3 x 6 maanden) Aantal uur: 36 Locatie: Den Haag Uiterlijke indieningsdatum van uw profiel en motivatie: 23-09-2019 Voor Logius zijn wij op zoek naar een PMO / Release train ondersteuner Opdracht omschrijving: Als RTO sta jij aan de basis van het succesvol functioneren van een Agile Relaise Train (ART) binnen een SAFe werkomgeving...
We are hiring a junior to experienced PMO with 1-3 years of experience. Primary responsibility is to support Senior Management in performing high quality service delivery at the multinational Client’s account. Additionally, the candidate will be tasked to support with other areas within the account...
Für unseren Kunden aus Düsseldorf sind wir aktuell auf der Suche nach 2 PMO Consultants Start: asap Ende: 30.6.2020 + Verlängerung Q3 2020 Volume: ...
Organisatie Oil & Gas Achtergrond opdracht Accountabilities The PMO for IT Evolution acts as a right hand for the Work stream leads in IT Evolution, which are the systems and process leads. The activities of the PMO are centralized around resource and work planning & control, budget management, change management, reporting, and product quality...
Functietitel : PMO IT Evolution Processes and Systems
Aantal posities : 2
Startdatum opdracht : 23-9-2019
Einddatum opdracht : 15-3-2020
Optie tot verlengen : ja
Reageren graag voor 5 september 08.00 uur met CV in Word-formaat, korte motivatie, beschikbaarheid en tarief
The PMO for IT Evolution acts as a right hand for the Work stream leads in IT Evolution, which are the systems and process leads. The activities of the PMO are centralized around resource and work planning & control, budget management, change management, reporting, and product quality control.
• Manage the logistics and operations of the projects and initiatives that are governed under Enterprise Resource Management. Onboard new team members to the programme. Support the PMs to generate effective reporting and presentation materials.
• Develop and drive standard processes for cost/resource/schedule/risk management across the project.
• Produce project reports and ensure that status reporting is fit for purpose, complete, timely, accurate, and communicated effectively.
• Review, finalize and share LE on quarterly basis for the programme taking into consideration any changes as applicable
• Analyze, capture and track risks and issues. Advise the Workstream Lead on mitigation measures. Maintain and track change requests
• Prepare meeting materials and facilitate meetings including Minutes of meeting (e.g. Status reports, Mails, Dashboards, New proposals, Decisions and Actions).
• Examine documentation/data for completeness and accuracy.
• Work with project teams to help maintain Product Backlogs, Change Logs
• Support related activities such as (Sprint) Planning, weekly review & checks, Retrospectives. Manage the backlog used for the programme with respect current status of work therein.
• Liaises with business focal points that participate in projects or small initiatives to obtain the relevant inputs and drive closure of actions
• Effectively use tools like Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint, MS Project, Visio, VSTS), PPM and required templates to create and manage project deliverables
• Support the workstream leads to define, sequence, and estimate resources, activities, and durations to develop a baseline schedule. Track and manage activity progress, dependencies and deviations.
• Support the workstream leads to manage the resource plan, for example, through initiating project resource requests to suppliers and monitoring timecards.
• Support the workstream leads to create a project budget and work through approval processes to agree the budget. Track, report on, and reconcile actual costs and revenues across the project lifecycle.
• Facilitate meetings to ensure that projects are formally closed and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are captured and actioned.
- Understand the key elements required to set up an IT project and work closely with the project managers and other parties to ensure smooth set up in terms of project
organization and governance.
- Highly organized, strong analytical abilities and attention to data quality
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Sharepoint, Project, Visio, VSTS)
- Communication both Business and IT - Delivery Focus, Results oriented