Service Delivery Consultant IAM Services - Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant2019-05-14 10:06:35
Roles & Responsibilities
- Role is for an Operational support engineer with a focus on maintance AD and ADFS, execution of Sox controls, support of MIM/Cyberark, assistance by onboarding applications in PIM ( Priviledged Identity Management) and possible project support
- Main focus on incidentmanagement
- Performs service improvement activities to ensure stability and agility
- Performs regular maintenance
- Ensures that all deliverables comply with the boundaries set by enterprise architecture and by security and compliance. •Ensures applicable audit actions are managed and fulfilled in a timely manner
- Responsible for vulnerabilities / out-of-support remediation process and align application owners.
- Ensures the execution of changes in line with change requests or because of technical necessity. •Executes application deployment activities in line with defined process.
- Ensures adequate monitoring is in place
- Maintains systems documentation
- Understands the contractual technical specifications and SLA’s with 3rd party vendors providing or support services
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and is a quick learner. The candidate is customer focused and keen on resolving service interruptions as quickly as possible. The role requires knowledge of other IT areas like datacenter services, networking and monitoring to be able to work with other teams and engage in multi-disciplinaire projects. The environment is very fast pace with your team having responsibilities for multiple projects of various sizes at all times.