Software Design Engineer for Metrology2019-05-07 00:00:00
Metrology software orchestrates the behavior of powerful mechatronic modules, so that together they achieve an extraordinary combination of speed and accuracy. It is the brain of client lithography systems. To ensure ever shrinking of the integrated circuits printed by client machines, we need people who can help us build next-generation metrology products.
Are you ready for your next challenge, looking for growth, want to be proud of team achievements and to be part of the progress? If YES, join client Metrology!
About client Software Metrology
We have organized our metrology resources into several clusters and each of these clusters consists of two groups: functional and software. The former envisions and shapes metrology processes, while the latter designs and develops them in software. Although their focus is different, both groups are tightly linked together cooperating towards the best end result.
The software metrology groups interact with each other on a project basis. These groups are composed of software engineers and architects who design, implement, test and maintain software according to functional specifications.
About the role
As software designer of metrology, you have opportunity to:
- Designing high-quality software that allows fast and efficient delivery of metrology functions.
- Collaborating with other software engineers to design and implement features
- Quickly producing well-organized, optimized and documented source code in C++, python
- Creating and documenting software tools required by architects or other developers
- Debugging existing source code and polishing feature sets
- Contributing to technical design documentatio
- Paying attention to detail and carrying out tasks to the highest standards