Support Specialist - Hilversum, Utrecht2019-07-10 10:00:54
The Retail Technical Support Specialist uses a broad background of Mobile device and application support to resolve escalated and high visibility technical issues across the Retail Store landscape in a global operating environment.
- Provide timely and effective resolution to support requests based on internal and external service level agreements (SLA)
- Ability to triage, troubleshoot and fix problems and incidents – using vendor and third-party tools and technical support where required. Includes experience providing desk side and remote support as required via ticketing system
- Excellent customer Service Skills (the ability to work with end users for diagnosing and resolving incidents)
- Leverage resources in order to speed the resolution of the customer’s issue
- Identify major incidents and escalate as defined by the Critical Incident Management (CIM) Process
- Identify, evaluate and execute preventive measures to minimize/avoid impact to the consumer experience.
- Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting)
- Ability to support working outside of normal business hours to provide after hour or "on-call" support when necessary to solve high profile issues or complete critical path projects
- At least 3-5 years of proven work experience as an SME in Mobile Device Management (AirWatch)
- Hands on experience in security systems, including endpoint device management and anti-virus software
- Experience with networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Strong background in networking, carrier networks
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Guiding Retail Store Athletes with corrective actions or Mobile Device issues
- Provides internal team training and documentation regarding MDM processes and upcoming rollouts
- Assist with supporting other department priorities & projects
- Must be self-directed and motivated to work with a sense of urgency and drive for results
- Must be willing to learn other technical skills across the team for advanced support
- Cisco, Juniper, Aruba Wireless Experience with Centralized Enterprise Network Infrastructure and Topology
Deadline: 12-07-2019 voor 13:00 uur
Tarief: € 40,-
Duur: 3 maanden met optie op verlenging