Test Architect Metrology2019-05-07 00:00:00
Do you want to play an important role in testing our highly advanced and extremely complex Metrology systems and push boundaries, set new standards and make the impossible, possible – every day?
Are you an expert in testing that can build credibility in the development teams and support them by deploying essential software test strategies and -methods?
Metrology software orchestrates the behavior of powerful mechatronic modules, so that together they achieve an extraordinary combination of speed and accuracy. For example, one such module (a wafer stage), accelerates faster than a fighter jet to enable the client machine to position a silicon wafer in less than a second, with nanometer accuracy!
As well as using metrology systems to position wafers, client also uses metrology systems to measure, model and control to achieve sub-nanometer accuracies. To achieve and maintain this accuracy the best metrology systems ever imagined are required.
Your role is to define a test strategy for the functional cluster including a roadmap and realization plan of this strategy. The main tasks & responsibilities are:
- Define a test strategy and align within cluster on the test strategy approach
- Adapt the test strategy to customer feedback/trends, client business priorities and changes to the software design
- Anchor the test strategy within projects by performing an exemplary role within the context of projects
- Inspire and coach development teams by broadening the perspective on software testing methods
- Assists the group lead by performing software quality assessments and reports the results in terms of coverage and remaining risks, including proposing improvement actions to the group lead
- Assist projects with risk based testing, FMEA, 5x Why and test result analyses
- Review test related deliverables, observes automated regression test results, first analysis, follow up actions, bug advocacy, participates in patch hit analysis
This position is within the Software Metrology Department, which is a part of the Sector Development & Engineering.