Transformational Change Consultant2019-05-10 00:00:00
To drive and support the business change activities required to underpin the IT simplification agenda. Our client is focused on aligning and simplifying IT systems to increase customer satisfaction and business value which will drive significant and ongoing change in all parts of the business, supporting the business’ growth agenda. The role is delivery focused and will lead IT-driven business change in a programme or project environment.
The primary purpose of the role is to:
- Engage with senior business and IT leaders and executives to drive the change agenda
- Lead or be a senior team member on change programmes.
- Deploy measurable change management interventions and wider transformational change initiatives, usually in an Agile context
- Advise, coach, manage and mentor more junior change managers often via matrix leadership to build the capability
- Operate, with support where needed across change management, communications
- Work closely and collaboratively with other related departments, OD/OE, Internal Communications, Learning and Continuous Improvement, within our clien to deliver a comprehensive service to the business using agreed methodology
- Equip the business with the skills to better manage and sustain change
- Work on projects to:
- Build or help build change management and integrated transformational change plans and manage delivery against these
- Build and manage change management deliverables and activities to a business-ready standard
- Ensure that the appropriate change management tools and methods are applied to IT projects
- Partner with other parts of the organisation (IC, OD, Learning) to deliver high quality change management interventions
- Develop agile mindsets and behaviours