UX/UI Designer Agile Toolchain2019-05-15 00:00:00
This is enabled by Toolkit portfolio that is fully focusing on enabling the organisation with the top existing Innovations and Technologies.
Over the most of the next year, one of the highest priority of GIS department is “Digitalization and innovation” Therefore a cohesive design system for all our websites/mobile Apps is required. This is a challenge as we are growing a design team that can develop a detailed inventory of pages, screens, interaction, design pattern and systems; then decide what would be the best fit for each team according to UCD and business needs.
Are you a UI Designer and are you looking for a challenge to help establishing and integrating consistent User Interface across the most innovative portfolio?
Be part of a product team and design team respectively. You’ll help decide what and how our product or services will look, behave and work. You’ll help building a living style guide to communicate the design system out to organization, along with UX designer and developers. This is our first time doing this and we’re looking for someone who has great experience to share. In return, you’ll learn a ton about our unique industry and work alongside an incredibly talented team.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Understand the product and customer needs.
- Making an inventory of the different products’ needs for the design system.
- Identifying archetype pages, process and interaction from each product that represent the UI challenges.
- Creating a cohesive style guide and design language system to account for the critical patterns.
- Communicating with product team to ensure they understand the emerging style guide and design language, collecting their feedback.
- Working closely with other User Experience Designer to integrate and implement the style guide for products.
- Build a living style guide to communicate the design system
As UI Designer you will report to Chapter Lead and your position is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Your team is a cross-functional, multi-cultural and virtual team that consists of all the people that participate in the delivery of the product, from the client and our partners.