De 6 nieuwste freelance opdrachten als Made
Wij hebben voor u de 6 nieuwste freelance opdrachten als Made. Hieronder vindt u de 6 meest recente freelance opdrachten die aan uw zoekopdracht voldoen.
Bij ons vindt u het grootste aanbod freelance opdrachten. Geen geschikte opdracht gevonden? Gebruik de zoekbalk om uw zoekopdracht te specificeren als u een andere freelance opdracht zoekt.
FixedToday.nl2019-07-12 06:57:40 Apeldoorn
As a network specialist you are responsible for the availability, continuity and performance of a dynamic and complex network environment of the client. You will be working with a network environment that is based on different suppliers (Cisco, F5, CheckPoint, Infoblox, etc.). Your primary target, as a (wireless) network engineer, is to service all network related components of the dedicated environment for the client on a 1st and 2nd line base. You are responsible for the daily operation of delivering technical support for the complete network environment. For this vacancy we are looking for a network engineer with special focus on wireless and office networks. You are also flexible and proactive to pick up and improve other network matters within the team. Knowledge of the network environment is therefore an advantage, and you are prepared to gain more knowledge of the network area in general. You are expected to be broadly employable in the team, to think along with the team and to support in bringing the (wireless) network to the highest level. Good cooperation and knowledge sharing is a key to success and you are convinced that your knowledge contributes to it. Proactive, team-based, management of a very complex network landscape is the team target. Together with others in the team, and the team of specialists in the Netherlands, you are responsible to meet all SLA targets and you will secure that the team complies with customer driven and continuous improvement work ethics. In short, if you want to continue to develop your network speciality and still want to be more employable, then you're at the right place at this client.
- Operating on Bachelor or University level
- Knowledge of Cisco WLC, ISE, and Catalyst switches, and willing to develop yourself
- 3 years of experience as a (wireless) network administrator within a large (complex) environment
- Experienced in the construction of new (wireless) infrastructures
- ITIL certification. Foundation required, intermediate preferred.
- Communicative skills (Dutch speaking or understanding is a pré)
- Prepare to run standby services
- Proactive attitude
- Result driven
- Team player
- Basic understanding of software defined networking or scripting languages are a plus.
- Position needs stand-by services and regular working- schedules outside office-hours
Client IT is constantly working on innovation. Control and insight into the network is needed to realize this. In the short term, a number of network services from our suppliers will be centrally managed within the network team. We seek reinforcement for the network team to be able to guarantee and improve services to our internal customers. Client IT now has a concrete need for a network engineer with a focus on managing wireless and office networks. The Cisco wireless network will be replaced in the short term by the latest products and technologies. Think of WiFi6, ISE and DNA Center. In the near future a move will be made to Software Defined Network in our offices.
Deadline: 15-07-2019 voor 13:00 uur
Tarief: € 85,-
Duur: 6 maanden met optie op verlenging
Freelance.nl2019-07-11 09:49:35 Made
Corporate introduction: Our client is an international service provider in the field of storage, handling, forwarding, chartering and other related logistics services. Daily they help their clients with their supply chain. We offer tailor made solutions to support complex logistical and warehousing challenges of our clients all over the world...
Freelance.nl2019-07-10 13:57:25 Made
Linux Ops Engineer Urgently needed for a long term contract in Netherlands,Leeuwarden. As an Ops Engineer you will be working within a team within the IT Area . Together with your team you will be responsible for developing and maintaining new custom made Java applications that will replace existing Mainframe applications in the Customer domain...
Freelance.nl2019-07-09 14:49:45 Made
Inzetgegevens: Locatie: Leeuwarden, Friesland Start datum : zsm Eind datum : Minimaal 6 maanden (met optie op verlenging) Uren: 32-36 uur per week Opdracht-/functiebeschrijving As an Ops Engineer you will be working in a small squad within the IT Area “Collections & Generic”. Together with your squad you will be responsible for developing and maintaining new custom made Java applications that will replace existing Mainframe applications in the Customer domain...
Pooq.nl2019-07-09 11:29:49 Made
Functie: Linux Ops Engineer (CI/CD) (QR6825) Start: 2-9-2019, 36 uur per week Periode: 12 mnd+ Omgeving: Leeuwarden Omschrijving: For our client in Leeuwarden we are looking for a talented Linux Ops Engineer (CI/CD). Together with your squad you will be responsible for developing and maintaining new custom made Java applications that will replace existing...
FixedToday.nl2019-07-09 09:15:31 Leeuwarden
As an Ops Engineer you will be working in a small squad within the IT Area “Collections & Generic”. Together with your squad you will be responsible for developing and maintaining new custom made Java applications that will replace existing Mainframe applications in the Customer domain.
Our Devops squads have a far-reaching responsibility for maintaining their application landscape. These responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and supporting the production environment and several other environments
- Automating the installation and integration of different components
- Streamlining our development process from code check-ins all the way to deployment into production in collaboration with Dev colleagues
- Capacity management of file systems and databases used
- Implementation of Risk & compliance measures
You will join your squad in a OPS Engineering role, the rest of your squad consists of experienced engineers. Within the assignment you will have the opportunity to expand/broaden your knowledge of different technologies, software packages, etc.
Experienced OPS engineers in other squads can help you to make a quick start in our Linux environment.
The squads operate according to the Scrum Agile development process and strongly stick to the DevOps approach to deliver successful IT solutions. In our software development methodology we focus on creating high-quality mission-critical software delivered in-time using an iterative development cycle. We give regular demo’s for our stakeholders, so that in the end there are no surprises about the business functionality that we deliver.
Support the (decommission) business goals by adding the required Customer functionalities into the custom Java apps while warranting the continuity and overall system performance/quality expectations. The squad must move the current Mainframe processes to a Java/Linux environment before the end of 2019.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile
We believe that business value is delivered by highly motivated Engineers with an agile mind set working together in high performing DevOps squads. We are looking for team players that have a passion for technology, are proud of their craft, are solution-focused and have a broad set of software developing skills (able to design, develop, test, deliver and maintain high-quality software solutions for our customers).
- You continuously learn and take full ownership of your personal development. You are curious and understand the latest developments in the technical and financial services.
- You are experienced in maintaining a Linux based stack and able to coach less experienced OPS colleagues in the squad.
- You have a basic understanding of banking in general or you are passionate about learning our business.
- You are able to translate requests from your Product Owner and other stakeholders *the ‘what’) into working software solutions (the ‘how’).
- Willing to be part of the standby/incident schedule outside of business hours.
- You have excellent analytical skills, you are able to determine the impact of certain choices/decisions on your environment and together with your squad come up with the right course of action.
- Linux systems (RHEL), shell scripting
- Continuous delivery / Continuous integration tooling
- Java, Polymer, PL-SQL
- Databases (Oracle)
- Jenkins, Git(lab) and Artifactory
- Monitoring with ELK, Graphite/Grafana
- Scheduling software: Universal Automation Center (or similar)
- Test automation
- Affinity with software testing
- Positive attitude
- Good social and communication skills
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Innovative and out-of-the-box solution thinking
- Dutch and/or English speaking and writing skills
Start datum : zsm
Eind datum : Minimaal 6 maanden (met optie op verlenging)
Uren: 32-36 uur per week